Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Personal Library Books


A SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT MY
PERSONAL LIBRARY BOOKS

I have recently been emailing lists of books and Bibles from my personal library which I am offering for sale. If the reader wishes to have those lists and continuing lists as they are mailed, send your email address to: pilgrimpub@aol.com

"Why are you selling your books?" has been asked.

I am 74 years old and do not anticipate the need for them in the future as in the past, and I would like the satisfaction of knowing that other younger people will perhaps profit from them. At this stage, most of my books are on the shelves simply catching dust.

These are not merely "culled out" books, but the very cream of the crop in my library. Several have already been sold and mailed, and we have been getting a steady response to the first few lists. But there are hundreds more yet to be listed and mailed. You may find something you can use. Also, if you want to give me a "want list," I could conceivably have what you are looking for.
-- Bob L. Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment